Seven Stars Home Care Services, LLC - Fairfield, CT

Seven Stars Home Care Services, LLC - Fairfield, CT has yet not published prices.

We Have a Wonderful Caregiver

Everything is working very well for my father with this home care agency. The care giver we have is amazing. She actually lives with us, and she is great with all the help she provides. She helps with cooking, cleaning, and personal care. This agency has been great to work with, Diana [Removed] was very attentive and great with follow up. A place for mom was great with all the help they provided as well. I would highly recommend this home care agency.

The manager is wonderful!

Seven Stars Home Care Services is a great option for care. They are doing very well with helping my husband and they are reliable. The girls that come out and offer care are very nice. The manager Diana is very accommodating she makes herself available to help with any concerns.

Diana McRae

Being a caregiver is not just an occupation, it is a lifestyle of servitude.We have set a bar of excellence for ourselves.Our drive is to excel above normal standards of care. We are not satisfied until our clients are gratified with seven stars level of service we provide.

They did a fantastic job.

They did a fantastic job. I would recommend their service to anyone.