Peace of Mind Care - Guelph, ON

Peace of Mind Care - Guelph, ON has yet not published prices.

A first-rate personal care service for seniors

Compassionate, caring, professional, reliable and so willing to go out of their way to make life enjoyable: Peace Of Mind Care is all that and more. From POM owner [name removed] to caregivers [name removed] and [name removed], everyone at POM took a real interest in my recently widowed father and often went beyond the call of duty to make him feel life is worth living. They took a personal interest in him, his life and his plans, helped him as much or little as he needed and cooked healthy, tasty meal. He still recalls [name removed] and [name removed] fondly. I recommend them highly to anyone needing care for an elderly family member. Thanks to you all!

Outstanding

I cannot stress enough how impressed I was with Peace of Mind Care. Their belief that caregivers are not there just to do household chores but rather to give people back their independence was a real eye-opener (ask her about the tea parties). The attention to a client's needs, their comfort levels, sense of modesty and privacy was abundantly clear and I especially love their willingness to be flexible with a client's needs - no matter how irregular they may be. They could not have chosen a better name for the company. Finding a successful match in a caregiver for my parents has given peace of mind not only to them but to we children who are two hours away in providing any help, to the neighbours who are wonderful supporters but have their own lives to live and to my Dad while he is in hospital. We all rest a little easier thanks to Carol and her wonderful people.