SerenityCare, LLC - Oakland, FL

My husband and I were looking for a place and staff we could trust and depend to take care of my father-in-law, who is 79. our standards were quite high. We want a place that felt like home, had a happy environment, people we can trust, a quiet and nice area, nurse available to take care his medications, doctor's appointments, and specially give him compassionate company. And we found it here, all that and beyond what we expect it. I am very grateful for the amazing character and compassionate care of Paul and all his family, who truly are a blessing from above for us.

We would use them again.

They were fine when they were here. My loved one passed away, so we no longer had need of their service, but if I did we would use them again. I didn't have any complaints.

We took Dad and Mom to meet...

We took Dad and Mom to meet Paul Rene today, June 18, at 12:30pm. We met Paul the Friday before. We are very impressed with Paul and his desire to help with Dad's care. The visit today was a lunch meeting which Paul invited us to. He served us a 3 course meal which was absolutely delicious! His home is very clean and comfortable. There is soft comforting music in the home. He is very caring and very wiling to do everything to make Dad's stay one of being 'at home'. We rate him A++

SerenityCare – The Inspiration

Non nobis solum nati sumus!
(Not for ourselves alone are we born!)
- Cicero

Marie Elsie Rene, my wife of 38 years, was diagnosed on March 4, 2013 with Stage IV pancreatic cancer. As a registered nurse, Elsie dedicated most of her life taking care of the sick. Now she needs to be taken care of. For the next six months, I was her primary caregiver…providing the care and comfort I could as I watched her go from being a vibrant, vivacious woman to becoming a shadow of herself. She died on September 3, 2013 at the age of 57. As I reflected on the time I was blessed to have with her and the care I was able to provide her, primarily in the comfort of our home, I found something…I realized that in giving, I was really the one who had been given to. I found inspiration…to open the doors of our home to “provide a home away from home” to those who can no longer live on their own without some type of assistance or oversight. SerenityCare was born! Uniquely designed for those who do not require 24-hour nursing supervision, SerenityCare provides a less restrictive and more home-like environment for those who will continue to thrive with a bit of assistance with personal care and other services.

Paul André René, License # 6906649

Making a Difference in Our Residents’ Lives … with Compassion, Respect, Integrity and Dignity!

Nestled in the beautiful, gated Johns Landing community in Oakland, Florida, SerenityCare provides a warm and caring environment to our residents. We have assembled the finest health care providers and caregivers, with over thirty years of combined experience, to serve our residents. This highly trained and experienced staff caters to the individual needs of each resident and a doctor is always on call, if needed. With a variety of on- and off-site activities, we have many opportunities for our residents to stay active. The services we provide include:

* Assistance with activities of daily living
* Delicious nutritional meals and snacks
* Daily health monitoring
* Residential supervision
* Medication management and/or assistance
* Respite care
* Transportation arrangement

Love never fails! Love never fails to accept responsibility for the betterment of its object. Love never fails to be concerned—never fails to care. Love will motivate you to make the best possible choice for your loved one.