Serenity Mountain Manor - Jasper, GA

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor

The staff are always helpful and pleasant and attentive to all the residents. The residents living quarters are kept clean- we are so grateful our loved one is able to be here.

Very nice facility and everyone seemed very nice. It’s a beautiful setting with great views of the mountains.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor LLC - Jasper, GA

Beautiful facility, nice staff. Welcoming atmosphere.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor LLC - Jasper, GA

Serenity is a loving and caring assisted living. They go above and beyond to care for the residents. I would recommend this place to anyone who wants compassionate and personal care. A wonderful God loving staff take pride in all they do. Thank you for all you did for our sister & brother in-law.

Staff is always so nice from the time you walk in the door until you leave. Residents are always well groomed and looking great.

I have been very pleased with this personal care home. My love one has been a resident for almost six years. The staff is always friendly and you can tell they care about the people. My sister is always clean and her room also. I would recommend this community. We are very pleased on the care they give our loved one.

Serenity Mountain Manor

Beautiful location and view. Wonderful staff.

Serenity Mountain Manor

My mother gets excellent care.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

Everyone is great and like family. Would not want to be any place else. Everything is professionally in order. Love Vicky, Diane and Missy. God Bless them all.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

They are good to the people and good to the patients.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

Serenity Mountain Manor is a good place to live.

Excellent Facility.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

Mom has been at Serenity Mountain Manor for 2 years. She has been happy and content. The administrator is very conscientious and cares deeply for the residents. CNA's and other staff could use more training but for the most part do a great job.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

This is a wonderful community for weather and beautiful scenic views of mountains and skies. Very restful.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

I am a resident at Serenity Mountain Manor. I really enjoy the people and the breakfast at this facility.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

This is a good home to live in. The staff is very helpful and most are kind.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

I am a resident at this residential care home. I rate Serenity Mountain Manor 5 stars!

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

It's a good place to live.

I like this place.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

It is a good place to live.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

Serenity Mountain Manor is very beautiful and comfortable!

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

A friendly place to live. Good food. Good friends.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

I think Serenity Mountain Manor is a great place to live!

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

I like everything here. The staff is very nice and I can say nothing but the best of them.

Review of Serenity Mountain Manor Residential Care Home in Jasper, GA

Serenity Mountain Manor is a beautiful community that cares greatly for their residents. I would highly recommend this community to anyone who needs assistance.

I love this place! It is so beautifu...

I love this place! It is so beautiful with a gorgeous view. The location is not what we want. I want to stay here when I get old.

great place

great place

This is where I want to stay when I g...

This is where I want to stay when I get older and need to stay in a home. The scenery is breathtaking.

Our home is quietly nestled in the foothills of the Appalachian Mountains near Jasper, Ga. We have set out to create a home that our residents will feel is their own. Our personalized care for each individual allows them the freedom to make choices that will ease the transition from living at home to living in a small community. We are family owned and operated, and have made it our goal to hire and keep staff that share our Christian values and morals. Come sit on the back porch and enjoy the crisp, clean, mountain air and gorgeous mountain views. Build lasting friendships over one of our home cooked meals. We welcome you to come and experience the joy and hospitality we offer here at Serenity Mountain Manor.