Seniors Helping Seniors - Fort Collins, CO

Seniors Helping Seniors - Fort Collins, CO has yet not published prices.

Seniors helping Seniors has gone abov...

Seniors helping Seniors has gone above and beyond to provide us with ideal caregivers for my mom. The caregivers that cone out are very compassionate. They are dedicated to meeting the needs of my mom, and always respond quickly. They really put their heart and soul into the care they provide for her. I'm very pleased with the service the provide.

Very Satisfied

They bend over backward for us and have provided us excellent caregivers. We are very happy with their service and their promptness.

We are very impressed with ...

We are very impressed with Linda and this organization and may still call on them in the near-future, as the need dictates. My mom didn't want to have someone spend 2 hours twice a week at this point just for her shower,as she is already paying for a regular daily sitter (namely my daughter). But our circumstances may change before long. We were referred to a friend of a friend, who would do one hour twice a week for her shower. But we definately want to keep SHS on our radar for possibly the near-future. Thanks for the referral!

Great Coordinator!

They are mostly helping my mom with socialization, safety, and providing meals and it's going well. I thought their coordinator was very helpful. She worked very hard to match caregivers to my mom and she's consistently sending the same two every week. My mom considers them friends. It's all worked out very nicely. The two caregivers have different approaches to my mom but I think they're both doing a fine job.

Seniors Helping Seniors is very receptive to if I have a concern or want them to do something differently - they're very responsive to that. I think I went with them because I liked the coordinator. She's very attentive. She came out to the house to meet my mother. At the beginning we were getting different caregivers each time but the coordinator would come with them each time. I would recommend them to anybody.

With our Seniors Helping Seniors® combination of both love and senior Providers – who truly understand what it means to be getting old, our service is just “Like getting a little help from your friends®”. More often than not, when we match the right senior providing our service with the right senior receiving our service…they actually do become friends.

Our Seniors Helping Seniors® community is a community of loving, caring, compassionate people who want first to help and then to make money. As a result, “We change people’s lives®” – both the lives of our Receivers and their families as well as the lives of our Providers.

Seniors Helping Seniors is a national franchise. The northern Colorado franchise has been in business for over 3 years, is licensed by the State of Colorado to provide companion and personal care and is certified by the Better Business Bureau. The owner is a Certified Senior Advisor.