Senior Helpers - Denver - Denver, CO has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Transportation
  • 24 hour care
  • Respite Care
  • hospice care assistance

Quality care but had some scheduling issues.

It's about a four because I can't set a set schedule. I have to give them 48 hours notice and they don't consider the weekend to be part of those 48 hours. The caregiver they sent was very good and I would recommend them.

John Lohmeier

Thank you for your feedback regarding the quality of our care. I am sorry to hear that you have been having difficulties regarding your schedule. Please contact me at our office and I will get this resolved.

Thanks!

A big help!

My mother has a caregiver going to her home about 2 to 3 times a week and we are very pleased with Senior Helpers. I would recommend them because they have done a good job and we have not had any problems.

John Lohmeier

Thank you very much for sharing your recommendation of our services! It is great to hear that you and your family are so pleased. Please feel free to call us if there is anything else we can do to help. Have a great weekend!

Great Service

I like this service. The staff is outstanding. The caretaker is outstanding and very helpful.She helps in many ways of personal care, cleaning, and household cleaning. We like that she does arrive when needed. She is wonderful and we are pleased with her. We would recommend familiy to use this service for good home care with a good value

John Lohmeier

Thank you very much for your kind words and recommendation! We are very pleased to hear that your are happy with the quality and value of Senior Helpers' services! I am always available if you are ever in need of additional information or assistance. Have a great day!

[removed]

They Were Helpful

The help from the caregiver was fine for my mom They helped more around the house like light housework. They were doing a good job. However she just cancelled, she felt she no longer needs the help.

John Lohmeier

Thank you very much for taking the time to provide feedback on our services. We are pleased to hear you were happy with the services we provided to your mom. We know how highly our clients value their self-reliance and are always happy to see them regain their independence in their homes. Please keep us in mind if we can ever be of assistance in the future. Have a great day!

It worked out well.

It worked out well. We didn't have any major complaints. It went smoothly. It was a positive experience for us. People were on time and friendly.

There didn't seem to be much accountability.

There were a couple of times where nobody showed up. We tried overnights and one of the women fell asleep. There didn't seem to be much accountability. They charged more than they told us. They weren't very clear about how pricing worked. The owner didn't seem very concerned about the issues when I brought them up.

Nice staff

So far, the caregivers that have been sent out have been pretty reliable. They did not having a problem helping out and doing what was needed. The company does seem a little short on help at times, but the staff is very nice.

No complaints

I hired Senior Helpers to help out with my wife. So far it's been a really good experience. My wife loves her caregiver and enjoys her company. We did not find it necessary to have assistance with cooking and cleaning although the caregiver has offered which I appreciate. John (the owner) has even called to follow up and make sure all is well. All in all it's been a great experience!

They could not get people for me

It was okay. It was a little difficult because they could not get people for me. It was kind of stressful because I needed help. I ended up having to put my Mom in an assisted living community.

in home care

They come out to the home to provide services. At first we had issues with them being reliable but once the set people came in we did not have any issues.

John Lohmeier

Thank you very much for your feedback and the opportunity to provides services to you!

I am well pleased with the level of care and service we have received.

John Lohmeier

Thank you very much for your wonderful feedback! We are happy to know that you are pleased with the level of service we have provided. Please let us know if there is ever anything else we can do for you. Have a great [email protected]

More than Wonderful!

I needed assistance with my parents, both in their 90's, and still living on their own. Met with Senior Helpers and my parents had assistance within a day of my request. The person given the assignment is a perfect match. My father has had some acceptance issues surrounding needing help but my mother enjoys the company and help. I believe Senior Helpers have extended the time my parents can live in their home which is a priority for them. I would recommendSenior Helpers to anyone who needs help with parents, spouse, or partner and/or are transitioning from home to an assisted living arrangement for their loved one.

At Senior Helpers, our mission is to help preserve our clients' independence, peace of mind, and quality of life by providing dependable and affordable care in the comfort of our clients' own homes.

Senior Helpers has been serving individuals and families with home care needs for seniors since 2001. We have over 100 offices nationwide including two offices in Denver through which we serve all of metro Denver and the surrounding communities.

We offer Companion Care and Personal Care services from 1 hour per visit up to 24/7. Senior Helpers provides a full range of companion and personal care services.