Seasons by Riviera - Ormond Beach, FL

Wonderful location! Clean, offers programs that cater to an individual's need. Staff was friendly.

It's been great, so far.

It's been great, so far. I don't have any major complaints at this time. I would give them a five. I have been really happy with it.

Really pleased

We have been really pleased with the level of care and the attentiveness. We have even seen improvements in mom since she lived there. Everything has been going great. This is an excellent community.

my personal review

The aides are fantastic and very aware of whats going on. The place is spot-on clean, you will not smell anything at all.
The food is good and lots of variety. My mom just happens to be a "prima donna" and requires/requests more attention and when she doesn't get it she shuts down. But at 90 she can't keep up mentally with anything, and they do their best to try and have her participate.

Great place, specific to dementia/alz. Like the idea that it is specific to the disease and everyone is the same. Clean, nice eating area and dining area, large living room separate from the rest. Two buildings exactly alike. This is my 2nd choice.

Excellent Locked Care Facility

They seem to go above and beyond taking care of my father-in-law (father). I haven't eaten there but their food looks and smells wonderful. I would recommend this for anyone that needs a locked facility for their parent or loved one.

At the Arbors we specialize in providing quality care in safe and secure surroundings for residents suffering from memory loss, dementia and Alzheimer’s disease.

When you enter The Arbors it truly feels like home. Our surroundings are small and comfortable with no more than 9 to 10 residents in each home. This is a ratio of 1 caregiver to every 4 to 5 residents. Our goal is and will continue to be to provide a warm and nurturing environment for our residents.

The Arbor’s staff strives to provide personal attention and are carefully chosen for their care and compassion. All caregivers receive specialized training enabling them to understand and meet the needs of residents with memory loss.

Our caregivers plan includes a daily schedule of activities that offers a comfortable challenge for mind and body, always taking into consideration individual resident’s capabilities and interests.

At The Arbors, our specialized care and accommodations are exactly what you want and need for your loved one. Our homes are constructed specifically for those who suffer from memory loss. Our individual, flexible approach allows each resident to receive the care and attention they need. We invite you to visit The Arbors and witness what makes us truly unique.