Brookdale Ormond Beach West - Ormond Beach, FL

Brookdale Ormond Beach West - Ormond Beach, FL has yet not published prices.

A great place

This is truly a wonderful facility for your loved one. The staff is warm and takes great care of my loved one.

We were in a really tight spot trying to find a place for my parent. Brookdale really worked with us to make it a smooth transition and on short notice. We are very pleased with the level of care here.

Carpet Needs To Be Replaced

Mom is doing well here. However, the community could be much cleaner. The carpet is in desperate need of being replaced. It is so dirty and stained that it smells horrible. Mom does not like the food here so we bring her in food to eat and have them give her shakes. The staff is wonderful however some of the nursing staff are not following orders that we have communicated to them but we are in the process of making sure that issues get addressed.

Good Tour, but No Availability At The Time

I toured this community for my mother, and her needs. For the most part everything went well, and my tour was a pretty good one. This is a nice community, but unfortunately they did not have any availability for my mother at the time. It was a good experience overall.

Good Experience

Everything is going well for my sister since her to the community. The staff is very helpful, and caring. They do a good job with keeping the community nice and clean. It has been a lovely experience, and I'am pleased.

Everything is a 5 at Brookdale Ormond Beach!!

I am pleased with Brookdale and my husband seems to be adjusting. The community is clean and well maintained. The staff are friendly and interact well with him. The food is good and there are plenty of activities to participate in.

Our experience at Brookdale West memory care facility

My Husband has only been here for a few days, so far everyone has been very helpful and accommodating. Delicious meals and loving caregivers. My husband has acclimated quite well. So far we are very happy!!!

5 star rating

She has dementia so we really don't know much about the activities they offer. The facility is nice and clean and well kept. The staff is friendly. We have no complaints. Overall we like the facility.

Decent place overall, but could use a little more help

Our experience with Brookdale Ormond Beach West has been somewhat mixed. It is a nice enough looking place, and the staff here do the best they can, but I just feel that they are understaffed. Our loved one can be somewhat of a handful, and it would be nice if he could get more attention. I've also noticed that sometimes they haven't been able to get the dining room fully set up when it gets to be lunch or dinner time.

Looked like a nice place

We toured this community when we were looking into care options for a loved one. This looked like a perfectly nice place, and is actually owned by the same parent company as the community we ended up selecting. The facility itself looked nice, and the people all seemed friendly. However, I did notice an odd odor during our tour, and they let me know it may have been because they were having their carpets worked on.

Nice place, overall

We've had a very positive experience with Clare Bridge overall! It's a clean, well kept facility, and the staff have all been very friendly and helpful. They've gone above and beyond helping my Dad settle in to his new home! The chef they've got on site also does a great job with the food, Dad seems to like it and it has been good any time I've stayed for a meal.

Great Experience at a Tough Time

Very friendly staff, very helpful to me and my father when we had to move my mother into their respite on short notice. She is now no longer respite but a regular resident. I like how social things are there, she seems to be enjoying the food and has improved her nutrition. Place is spotless. I really only have one concern and that is that some of my mom's bric-a-brac seems to have walked off, possibly with another resident. However, I am very satisfied so far with Clare Bridge and would recommend to anyone who needs Memory Care for a parent.

The management and the higher staff have been great...

The management and the higher staff have been great, I have had some experiences with some attitude with the aides and kitchen staff, not everyone but a few. The evenings and weekends don't have as good of a call bell response as the days. She is a little more with it than a lot of the other residents, and the activities are more geared toward them. So the activities aren't very engaging for her. I thought this was one of the nicest communities that I saw and they do have extended care if needed.

At Brookdale Ormond Beach West we know that memory losses due to Alzheimer’s disease and other forms of dementia are progressive and residents' needs are continually changing. That’s why we provide balance in our residents' capabilities, personalities, and preferences to create daily routines that enhance their spirits and increase their sense of purpose. We believe the amount of satisfaction our Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents receive from the tasks that fill their days goes a long way to maintaining their sense of purpose and overall satisfaction with life. An integral part of this is our promise to encourage each resident to find Daily Moments of Success. To help our residents achieve these moments, our associates receive the tools and training needed in such key areas as specialized dining and the ongoing monitoring of healthcare and behavioral needs, to name a few.

We provide Alzheimer’s and dementia care residents with the lifestyle, housing, and services they need in comfortable surroundings combined with the amenities, programs, and care to help stimulate recognition, recall, and wellness in a safe environment. Through years of caring for individuals with dementia, our professional care staff has learned to create optimal surroundings and approaches to care. Familiar environments that our residents have enjoyed throughout their lives are recreated to help them feel reassured and comfortable. The Alzheimer’s and dementia care programs at Brookdale Ormond Beach West are built to embrace, not restrict our residents' desire to wander and to provide a sense of belonging.