- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
The Director was NOT there when our scheduled appointment came around. There were some bad smell areas. MOST of the staff were stand-offish. The apartments were in terrible need of updates, and were trashed. Very depressing to see residents. They looked unhappy.
From the Office
Service will be determined based upon a written assessment made by a qualified assessor and obtained prior to the residen;t admission to the facility.
The basic service rate incudes the following accommodation and service.
• Room; we have 4 bed rooms these are private/ semi –private rooms. The room includes space for storage of clothing and we have separet storage.
• Reasonable access to a non –pay telephone in area that affords privacy to the resident.
• Laundry service will be provided as needed, sheet,and pillowcases will be laundered weekly or more frequently as needed.
• Meals the facility will provide a minimum of 3 nutritious meals in a 24 hour period.
• Nutritious snacks will be available to the resident to the between meals, in the evening, and as needed.
• Activites at the saron afh , indoors and outdoor in the community, church, synagogue, mosque,clubs, social, hobbies, crafts and any activity meaningful to and preferred by the resident.