- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
The staff person who greeted us was not aware we had scheduled a visit but took the time to show us around. He was very friendly but the parking at the home was very limited and the place did not suit my mom's needs and room available was in the upstairs floor.
The Director was NOT there when our scheduled appointment came around. There were some bad smell areas. MOST of the staff were stand-offish. The apartments were in terrible need of updates, and were trashed. Very depressing to see residents. They looked unhappy.
From the Office
Service will be determined based upon a written assessment made by a qualified assessor and obtained prior to the residen;t admission to the facility.
The basic service rate incudes the following accommodation and service.
• Room; we have 4 bed rooms these are private/ semi –private rooms. The room includes space for storage of clothing and we have separet storage.
• Reasonable access to a non –pay telephone in area that affords privacy to the resident.
• Laundry service will be provided as needed, sheet,and pillowcases will be laundered weekly or more frequently as needed.
• Meals the facility will provide a minimum of 3 nutritious meals in a 24 hour period.
• Nutritious snacks will be available to the resident to the between meals, in the evening, and as needed.
• Activites at the saron afh , indoors and outdoor in the community, church, synagogue, mosque,clubs, social, hobbies, crafts and any activity meaningful to and preferred by the resident.