San Angelo Home Health - San Angelo, TX

San Angelo Home Health - San Angelo, TX has yet not published prices.

Pill-splitter recommendation was so helpful!

San Angelo Home Health is awesome! I don't know what we would have done without them. They have helped in so many ways. The nurses are phenomenal. I highly recommend San Angelo Home Health. [Removed], the physical therapist, is amazing. They showed me how to use the pill crusher to split the potassium tablets, which saved us a lot of money on medications.

Lori Jo Thomas

Something so simple (a pill crusher) can make a big difference when it comes to maximizing your medications. We're glad we could help! Our physical therapists are top in their field - we appreciate you recognizing how fantastic they are! Keep up the great work.

They treat patients like family!

There are no words to express how much San Angelo Home Health has done to help me with my mother's care and health! I sincerely encourage everyone who is caring for an elderly parent, or anyone who is elderly and trying to keep their independence, to contact San Angelo Home Health. Everyone at this agency has gone above and beyond to help my mother recover and adjust to her life changes (not as it is their job but as it is being her friend and showing honest concern for her well-being). They do not treat her like an "old lady" but as an individual that they sincerely care about. Throughout this whole ordeal they have done nothing but care about what is best for her!
I know that at some point my mom will be well enough that San Angelo Home Health will not need to come by. However, she did tell me last night that one of their staff told her that if she ever needed them all they had to do was call because she was already in their system (and they would take care of the rest). I could hear the comfort in her voice, knowing that they would always be there for her.

Lori Jo Thomas

Peggy, we appreciate the glowing testimony! We have really enjoyed taking care of your mom. She is a treasure. Thank you for counting us as part of your family . . . we are grateful for folks like you!