Right at Home of Southern Pennsylvania - York, PA

York, PA In-Home Care communities

Right at Home of Southern Pennsylvania - York, PA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Exercise

We just didn't have a great experience with them.

The first girl we had was good, but not very reliable. The first day they couldn't get the girl to show up. They weren't very reliable in general, since the next person they sent wasn't very punctual either. We weren't able to keep a consistent person. Another caregiver that came out wasn't very professional. We just didn't have a great experience with them.

Excellent service!

Right at Home has done an absolutely fabulous job for us, they really saved us in a tough situation! They've got some really great caregivers working for them, and they've been able to take care of everything we needed them for. I wish they'd pay the caregivers more, though!

Impressed So Far

I'm so far Impressed with the service that we are getting from Right at Home of Southern Penn. for my mother. It the beginning stages of the process so I know it's gonna take some time for her to adjust to someone new coming in and helping out, but we needed this as much as she needed it. The staff that has come in has been nice and very friendly no complaints there. They really make it a stress free process and answered all my questions they walk you through everything. They are also insured also so I don't have to worry about accidents with my mother. I can't say enough nice things about the agency they are really doing a great job I would recommend them my family and friends.

Going good so far

Although I haven't had much contact with the agency myself I am very pleased with the feedback. I hired Right at Home to help with my wife and things seem to be going well.

Very nice place!

So far our experience with Right at Home has been a good one. The service has been reliable, and the caregivers they've sent have all been friendly and professional, and a big help overall. It would be nice if it was easier to get the same caregivers more reliably so my loved one can get to know them, but I understand that might be difficult to schedule.

Great Asset for Care

I needed an in-home caregiver for my mother. While the duties I needed handled are minimal, Right at Home of Southern Pennsylvania was the first to respond and have been a welcome asset. They are always on time and have covered every time frame that I need. I would recommend them to anyone in need of assistance. My mother enjoys the visit from the care givers.

Right at Home is an in-home care and assistance agency, providing quality senior and disabled persons care since 1995.

We provide trained, insured and bonded caregivers for a variety of caregiving needs. Whether it's for extra assistance after a stay in the hospital, an aging parent who needs extra help or companionship to remain in their home, or as a respite for the family member who cares for an ailing loved one, Right at Home can help. Our home care services are flexible for your needs. We can provide care for as little as an our at a time up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week.

Our caregivers are tested and professionally trained through our exclusive Right at Home CERT Program SM (Caregiver Education Recognition & Training Program). We will develop a personalized plan of care for each client, delivered wherever our client calls home Private Residence An Independent Senior Living Community An Assisted Living or Group Home A Skilled Nursing Facility (Nursing Home) A hospital, acute care, rehabilitation, or hospice facility We are proud to provide home care services to our clients. Please contact us today to speak with us about what we can do for you, your loved one or friend.

Right at Home of Greater York-Hanover is a PA State licensed home care agency providing service to York, Adams, Lancaster, Cumberland and Dauphin Counties. We are also approved to provide service via the Medicaid Waiver program for York County residents.