Right At Home- Cedar Rapids - Cedar Rapids, IA

Right At Home- Cedar Rapids - Cedar Rapids, IA has yet not published prices.

• Transportation at Cost
  • Personal care
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Laundry
  • Meal Preparation
  • Medication Reminders
  • Light Housekeeping
  • Exercise Assistance

Thank you for taking the time!

I cannot think of anyone more capable for caring for my loved one than the staff of right at home! [name removed], the owner, is absolutely fabulous. She takes the time to explain everything in an easy to understand fashion. Thank you for all you do!

Right at Home #1 at what they do!

Right at Home is a great company to work with.
They are the best in the business.

I have worked with them over a year now. I am a Service Coordinator for two senior housing projects in the Cedar Rapids, Marion area. At both locations if a tenant is in need of services I call them for my tenants and they always come to the rescue and help when it is needed.

The staff at Right at Home is very personable and very professional. They genuinely care about all of the clients that they work with at both of the facilities I work at.
They do a great job. They are very thorough and detailed oriented.

They will create a custom care plan specifically for your loved one based on a the needs of that client.

I would recommend them and trust them with anyone who is needing services.

Stephanie Humphries

Wow, it is so great to hear this news! Thank you so much!

We provide non-medical home care for people wherever they call home. Assistance with bathing, dressing, walking, exercises as well as transportation, light housekeeping, laundry, fixing meals, and companionship.