Rabe Assisted Living Home - Anchorage, AK

Excellent, well-run

This assisted living home was perfect! The staff was open, friendly and very caring, the house beautifully clean and pleasant, a real "home"....I felt that our loved one was given really understanding care, and he always looked very contented and responsive. I saw that the staff have a
Positive attitude, and respect and affection for the residents,. It was always very reassuring for me to see he was safe, clean, eating well (the food looked good!) and had no problems.

I give this home five stars gladly, and would recommend it to anyone.

they genuinely care

Josie, the owner of the place, knows her stuff when it comes to how to deal with dementia residents. I had visited lots and lots of places in Anchorage over the last three years, and none of them provided me the level of care and help that Rabe Assisted Living Home did. You can tell when you walk in that it's a nice place. I have seen other places that I wouldn't put my dog in, but Rabe Assisted Living Home takes incredibly good care of the residents. It's a very nice

They did it all in a really positive way.

For a very difficult set of circumstances, when look they were very accessible. They were just straight forward and honest , without a sales pitch. They were very well equipped to do what needed to be done. They did it all in a really positive way.

Rabe Assisted Living Home,LLC
Your Family is Our Family!