Jewel Lake Assisted Living - Anchorage, AK

Knowledgeable staff, facilities suited to clients with physical and cognitive limitations, activities, sunshine, music . . . no negatives.

Highly recommend Jewel Lake Assisted Living

The people and caregivers at this facility are excellent. They took excellent care of my father when we could no longer physically care for him. The staff treated him with dignity and love. He was always cleaned and groomed we we visited with him... which was nearly daily. Dad had late stages of dementia. He still enjoyed the activities they did with him like singing and eating ice cream on the back deck. We were always informed on every aspect of his care which was welcomed.
We chose this facility for dad as it was close by and the when we visited it, we saw how friendly the staff were which made us feel welcome. The residents there were happy. It was a home environment where residents interacted with each other. They also had the proper equipment to care of the residents. They also did end of life care. It was a great fit for dad and the family. I highly recommend them.

My Husband is happy here.

This community is great with a wonderful staff members. The food is really great and he likes enough for seconds. He is very happy with the activities that are offered. I would recommend this community to others for good care.

Wonderful home!

Grace & Arthur are wonderful, they treat everyone like family and their caregivers really go above and beyond to make sure all of the residents are well taken care of. And you just cant beat the location!

Very good but pricy

The people were friendly and easy to deal with. The house was very clean and the staff was caring and very nice. I did think the were rather expensive though. Very good service and caring but at what I would consider a higher then average cost.