Project Caring - Stillwater, MN

My husband and I had mixed reviews of this place. I really liked it, with one exception. That's the locks on the doors. They were just like any door lock in your home, so if you have a wonderer with dementia, that seems quite scary to me. My husband didn't care for it because of the lack of structure. There was no monthly meal plan or activity list. They just do whatever. This is a very nice place, and very clean; but not the right fit for us.

It's a beautiful place..

It's wonderful. It's a beautiful place. They are very, very kind people. My husband is really liking the guy that works with him. The guy who is working with him is named Paye. He is excellent. I would definitely recommend Project Caring to anyone. This is a beautiful facility with kind people. The value is excellent and they do a good job at taking care of my husband. We are very happy with the Project Caring.

This one was my personal first choice...

This one was my personal first choice- lovely home, nice staff and clients.