Saint Therese at St. Odilia - Shoreview, MN

We brought our mother, Alice, to St.Theresa's for hospice. Not only did she receive excellent care, but this care truly was provided with love. Our family was allowed to make the necessary decisions without pressure or judgement but with skilled advice & received more than our share of TLC form the staff as well.
Not only did this allow our family to "just be family" instead of caregivers, but it also provided my mother with new friendship. She bonded so much with one of the staff that he asked to be present the night she died & was with us in the room to say goodbye to her. (This still brings tears to my eyes almost 4 years later...)
St. Theresa's hospice staff was a beautiful blessing to our Mom and to our entire family. They are still often in my thoughts & I recommend them to anyone who is looking for a beautiful hospice experience for their family member or for themselves.