Professional Caretakers Inc - San Antonio, TX

Professional Caretakers Inc - San Antonio, TX has yet not published prices.

The Staff Bring My Wife Treats

I have a nurse coming in twice a week to help my wife. There is no appointed time but they are flexible with their time. When they are available they call me and send a nurse within an hour. They provide help with bathing and medication. If anything else is need they are willing to help and they have been great so far. Last week a lady brought my wife a candy bar and next week they will be bringing her fudges. They like to go beyond to make her happy. Everything has been great and guaranteed.

Professional Caretakers Inc. worked just fine. They have very friendly staff. The value is very good. Their care is very good also. I have no complaints. It has been a good experience with them all around.

very professional staff and service was satisfactory.

At Professional Caretakers, we know and understand this because it’s why we started our business. It’s why we’ve been caring for seniors and adults with special needs for more than 25 years, and it’s why we treat our clients like family.We’re a licensed, bonded home care agency serving families across Dallas, Fort Worth, Austin, and San Antonio and the surrounding communities.We provide in home care with certified nursing assistants (CNAs), personal assistants and homemakers, and we also offer sitter and companion services.We provide care for as little as a one-hour visit up to 24 hours a day, seven days a week, including holidays!