Positive Outlooks - waterbury, CT has yet not published prices.

• Care for seniors and adults recovering from an illness
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Companion Care
  • Transportation
  • Personal care
  • Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Medication Reminders
  • Special Diet Preparation
  • Full Schedule of Trips, Events and Activities!
  • Toileting & Incontinence Care
  • Live-In or Overnight Care
  • 24 hour care
  • Disability Support

Great Company!!

I worked with [Removed] when I needed assistance for my Mom. [Removed] is extremely knowledgeable, helpful, and accommodating. She really helped me tremendously and it was a pleasure working with her in my time of need.
I would highly recommend Positive Outlooks, LLC to anyone without hesitation. Excellent service and I would give 10 stars if possible!!

Sherryll McCowan

Thank you for your wonderful review! We appreciate that we made such an impact!

The agency has and continues to provide great services.

Positive Outlooks, LLC. is a licensed Home care and community based service provider. We provide a large array of services which include but are not limited to home care, homemaker, companion, personal care, Independent living skills training, case management and other services.

We are a client/customer centered agency. We base all of our services and training based on each individual's personal wants and needs. Our mission is to help foster independence, respect and growth. We hope to help our clients/customers achieve as much independence as possible while also providing the highest quality of life.

In addition to agency services, we also have fun activities, day trips, family outings, and holiday parties for our clients/customers and staff.

We are an Acquired Brain Injury (ABI I and II) waiver, Personal Care Assistant, (PCA) Waiver, Money Follows the Person (MFP) Waiver,approved provider.

We also accept Community First choice through Medicaid and other medicaid programs. We can work with you and your Long Term Care insurance as well for homemaker companion based services.

We also accept private payments of cash, checks and credit.