|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
Mom's Care and Comfort
This is a nice community for my mom. The staff are nice and caring to her needs. We like the nice menu for the meals that she is enjoying. They do have activities for the residents who want to participate. We do recommend this community for the great options that are available.
Not my favorite!
Pleasant Comfort was a nice home. The 2 things I was not impressed with. One was the employees there had a thick Russian accent and my mom would have a hard time understanding the people there, I even had a bit of a hard time. The second thing was that when I got there, the representative already had a price in mind without talking to me first. It felt like he did not want to listen to me and what my mother needed, it was more like here is the price.
This is a nice community. The staff is nive and friendly. The food appears to be good. My father is doing good, but not being active in the activities that are offered. I would recommend this clean and nice community for other families.
The staff was friendly. Did not have any complaints or improvements for the facility.
Was this review helpful?