Mom's Care and Comfort

This is a nice community for my mom. The staff are nice and caring to her needs. We like the nice menu for the meals that she is enjoying. They do have activities for the residents who want to participate. We do recommend this community for the great options that are available.

Not my favorite!

Pleasant Comfort was a nice home. The 2 things I was not impressed with. One was the employees there had a thick Russian accent and my mom would have a hard time understanding the people there, I even had a bit of a hard time. The second thing was that when I got there, the representative already had a price in mind without talking to me first. It felt like he did not want to listen to me and what my mother needed, it was more like here is the price.

Dad's Care

This is a nice community. The staff is nive and friendly. The food appears to be good. My father is doing good, but not being active in the activities that are offered. I would recommend this clean and nice community for other families.

Friendly staff

The staff was friendly. Did not have any complaints or improvements for the facility.