Pershing Heights, LLC - New Kensington, PA

terrible cook

I have a relative living here. They love the location, the owner, and apartment.
The food is another story. The cook is, ......well not a good cook. Not attentive to residents likes and dislikes and or dietary needs. My family member is having to eat out more frequently or go hungry..........which is not acceptable when the rent they are paying includes meals. The portions are small and forget having seconds., No vegatables provided.
I am really upset about the situation.
My family member does not want tocomplain and be a problem but this needs to be addressed as many other residents feel the same way and dont want to speak up.

My cousin Loves it here.

Before we chose this place we did look at the raving reviews and they are living up to them. The staff here is very friendly ans attentive, if we have any request they do it immediately. It is very clean and grounds are well maintained. The food is wonderful. She does some activities like playing cards. It is a independent living but they take great care of you, I would highly recommend this community to anybody. It is a very caring place and they have openings which its been a couple of years where they were at full capacity.

Lovely facility!!! When I get older, I would like to live here!