PEGGY KELLY HOUSE I - Topeka, KS has yet not published prices.

My Dad spent 3 months at Kelly House and was treated well and cared for by the wonderful staff there. We were fortunate that his dementia decreased to the point where he could go home, but are thankful the the care and caring that he received while he needed it.

Wonderful Care

The staff at Peggy Kelly House ll have been very caring and patiently loving to my mother who is a resident there. She receives personal attention on a daily basis and is treated with dignity even in her dementia state.

If you love them, don't.

If I could rate less I would. The things that have happened to my grandmother are unthinkable. Mean and uneducated staff :.(

A Thank You To Special Caring People

Many thanks go to the staff at the Peggy Kelly House I. At a time that was difficult for Mom and her family the Peggy Kelly House I staff stepped up to the plate. Even though Mom would rather be in her own home, which is not an option at this time, she is in a compassionate, caring and safe home. The staff has gone to great lengths to make her feel loved and needed as they pain stakingly care for all her needs. MANY THANKS!!!