Parsons Presbyterian Manor - Parsons, KS has yet not published prices.
- Aging in Place
- Assistance with all aspects of daily living
- Arts and Crafts Programs
- Devotional Services Available
- Personalized care plans
- Long Term Care
- Indoor Common Areas
- Nutritious snacks available throughout the day
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Resident Family Education
- Resident Parking Available
- Activities Onsite
- 24-hour Emergency Call Response
- Availability of trained clinical staff 24-hours per day
- Short Term Rehab
- Skilled Nursing
- Respite care available
- Outdoor Common Areas
Located on an attractive 10-acre campus nestled in a cozy residential neighborhood in northwest Parsons, Presbyterian Manor offers accommodations ranging from private health care rooms to studio apartments and two-bedroom townhomes.
Our campus offers an array of amenities including hair salon, library, nondenominational chapel/community room, walking paths, scheduled transportation, and easy access to downtown with a variety of shopping, dining and community cultural venues available.