Bad building manager

I would not put my parents at this place at all. When for a tour everything seems nice and real from the first glance. Parking is horrible for visitors.
The only problem I have is the building manager and I think his name is [Removed] from what I can remember. He is the most unfriendly, unpleasant, and rude person ever. Why I said that!!! I was just out the elevator after the tour and I heard him very rudely taking to a staff member at the front making that person seem so small with no respect at all. I don't think anyone should be talking to anybody like that at all.
I will definitely will not have my parents there nor will I ever recommend anyone I know to be in there. After what I see!! How would my parents be treated behind closed door when a family member is not around.

An Excellent facility and our tour guide provided an excellent tour. We are in the process of reviewing this option and getting feedback from [Removed] as to her wishes. It is very difficult for her to let go of her home of 70 Plus years

Very nice, too independent for the level of service I need at this time.

Very nice facility. Lots of natural light in the suites and common areas. A bit more expensive than other options - i.e. parking is $150 per month. Parking for visitors is difficult in the area.

Newcomers

Up tp now, everything has been positive. The people working her are very helpful and courteous. If we need something, we just have to ask for it. We are meeting new and interesting people at breakfast and dinner almost every day. We are trying to take part in many of the activities that are available

Mothers comfort

It is always hard to move your parent from their home. Once the move was made our mother had a new lease on life. The people are amazingly friendly. Never have any of us felt out of place. This home is truly a blessing for seniors. Our mother was lucky to have found this place she calls home now.