Village at the Hamptons - Edmonton, AB

Jeanne Lundeen’s review

My mother is really enjoying her new home. The other tenants are all very friendly and neighbourly.
And she’s thrilled with the view over the park and lake. There are stunning sunsets that she can take in from her living room window. The units are clean and well put together.

Very happy ! Big Thank you to A place for mom !

Looks like we’ll be negotiating the move in date for the Hamptons unit tomorrow. Her application was successful!

Thank you again for all the help!

Great place to live

Things are going really well. It is a great place to live and I really like it. -[Removed]

My thoughts of "The Village at the Hamptons"

Village at the Hamptons has been great this far. I feel very safe here and the staff are very helpful.
Just about every day there is something going on, from breakfasts Wednesdays and Sundays and many activities available to do.
I've talked to several residense here and I just hear good reviews. Because of my "Cancer" I have not been able to join many of the activities yet but residents that have; have been very happy as they shared this with me.
The cost is a little bit high I think and for people living on a low fixed income may have a problem living here but other then that, well worth the stay... :-)

Beautiful new apartments, great staff, but the location isn't in the city or close to a hospital.

[Removed] I had the tour of the Village at the Hamptons....what a beautiful place! The extras are unbelievable....the gym, meeting areas, games room, the heated parking. The developers really outdid themselves. The cost is also more than reasonable especially for what you get. My tour guide, Athena, was so nice and showed me everything. I will pass on the information to my Mom. As we talked about, her anticipated date of move is closer to 9-12 months. Hopefully there will be some available suites then. Thank you so much for your help and please pass on my thanks to Athena.

Easy mobility, gym, games room, spacious, air conditioned, helpful, courteous staff, seniors discount or lease discount.

Happy

Very clean
Friendly staff
Quiet living

Good living

Seniors apartment, has a gym, games room and a coffee bar in the lobby. Underground parking with elevator. Friendly staff, helpful maintainance personnel. Repairs and concerns are handled swiftly. The one I'm in is not completely handicap accessible however the 55+ building opening soon will be. We may even transfer. Guest apartments available for short term stays and some suites are furniture included. Included all utilities but power. Close to the Henday and shops and restaurants. Emergency response times are good. Bus outside the door.