Options For Senior America - Burlington, NC

Options For Senior America - Burlington, NC has yet not published prices.

Options For Senior America is a non-medical home care company that services 12 counties in North Carolina. Our Cary office services Triangle and its surrounding areas for over 5 years. Our new branch office in Burlington NC services Alamance, Guilford and Forsyth counties. Options corporate office recently celebrated its 21st anniversary, and is located in 7 states.

I would recommend them to anyone who needs just a little bit more help at home or in assisted living home. They are very affordable, and the staff is great! They are on time and keep me in the loop of what's going on with my loved one!

Excellent care

I was the resident service director for assisted living and worked with Options of Burlington. My residents received excellent care from Options caregivers. The service was very prompt and they would be onsite right away when needed. The communication from owner was always great and oversight of employees was constant. Owner was very quick to resolve any issues or concerns, I highly recommend Options home care.

Care manager

I have worked with Options for Senior America in Burlington often and they go beyond the call of duty. [Removed] and her team are responsive and very professional. They take difficult cases that often other agencies would not consider and they do a great job with the difficult cases. I would recommend them to anyone!

Care and Comfort

We were happy with this service. The staff was nice and able to find us a care taker that we very nice and helpful to our needs. We were happy to see that they arrived on time. We would recommend this service to other families for good in home care for a loved one.