|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Activities Onsite
- Devotional Services Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Meals Provided
- Nurses on Staff
- Podiatrist Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Pets Allowed
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Resident Parking Available
- Male Residents Accepted
- Female Residents Only
- Doctor on Call
- Nurse on Call
- Dentist Available
They have enough activities for our l...
They have enough activities for our loved one's interest. They are very clean and friendly. Most of the residents are Japanese and they cater to the Japanese culture. They serve Japanese food and the food is very good, a five as well.
OC Kaigo Homes is a Residential Care Facility for Senior Adults located in Laguna Hills, CA.
A 24 hour non-medical facility licensed by the Department of Social Services that provide resident centered care and supervision to seniors needing assistance in their activities of daily living and individual specialized care, provided by compassionate, caring, and well-trained staff.
Mission: To provide the highest quality of care and supervision to seniors in our community, promote health and wellness, encourage independence, preserve the dignity of each person and peace of mind in a safe and secured home-like environment.
Our facility is conveniently located in a safe neighborhood, walking distance to Senior Center, parks, supermarket, close to hospitals, shopping malls and I-5, I-405 freeways.
Why choose our board and care facility
• Direct and personalized care and supervision
• Ratio of caregivers to residents 6:2 or 6:3 as needed
• Japanese food can be served when requested
• Planned social and recreational activities, indoor and outdoor tailored on each resident’s interest and abilities, including some therapeutic activities