Nursing Care by Angels Assisted Living - Palm Bay, FL

Best Small home ALF in Palm Bay

This is the best and brightest ALF I have visited the place is very clean. The residents are well taken care of by one RN and two caregivers. Medical doctor visits as needed Home cooked fresh food daily. I love this place. my mom been leaving there for the past three years. Love this place for my mom.

Horrible

Horrible!
My parent was not given the proper care while resided at this ALF. All medications are kept in a locked drawer for all patients. They mismanaged my parent's medications. Very unorganized facility. Do not place your loved one in this place!! Incontinence is not handled properly and bedsores are very common. Caregivers are watching tv rather than working!!
Stay far away!

Best and largest home like ALF in Palm Bay

This is one of the cleanest ALF I have ever visited the please is very clean no bad odor like other ALF. And it is the biggest home like ALF I visited. This large home has 8 bedrooms and 7 bathrooms. There is a RN and a caregiver on staff for 7 to 8 residents. I love everything about the place and the staff. I placed my mon with them. And mon love it there.

Not clean rooms. Dust everywhere. One cna for 7 patients. Not a good place to have a loved one. Very disappointing.

Do not place your loved one at this alf

Nursing Care by Angels has a clean enviroment but the.care is horrible. My parent left this alf with 2nd stage bedsores and mismanagement of medication. High turnover of staff.
No activities provided except TV.
Do yourself a favor and place your parent in another alf!!

Of the three I visited, thi...

Of the three I visited, this would be my first choice. The facility is very clean and the people are lovely. Handicapped accessible showers and private rooms. Controlled access to outdoors and supervised outdoor time is a plus. Though I liked the feel of the smaller home setting I think this would still be the first choice so far.