North La Costa Assisted Living - Carlsbad, CA

great community

I thought it was a great community.

Careing family

Great place i put my dad here on hospice care
Hospice give him 2 weeks
Its been 8 months and out from hospis now
They realy care

Really caring family

I will be short .
Me and my dad we change 3 Bord and care
Homes in the past 2 years ( slack of care)
And finally we got to north la costa assisted living
And I can say that
This home based facility is fenomenal
They will take care of your love one as there own family
I'm so happy for my Dad now
Keep up with the great job
And thank you a lot for caring well for my dad

Good Community

This is a really good community. The woman and her son are very attentive and really caring towards the residents. They seem to be over stretched when the son or the woman is not around but they really try to do their best. Would like to see them do more activities and actually do activities they say they will be doing. Overall it is a very good community and you can tell they really do try.

Nice clean place. They were welcomin...

Nice clean place. They were welcoming. Gave us a tour and answered our questions. Very nice open spacious rooms, even the small one was nice. Nice outdoor patio area with a relaxing view.

With over 15 years of experience in health care, North La Costa Assisted Living offers a personalized experience for your loved ones.

Our family board and care home is a ranch-style, five-bedroom dwelling with a special bedroom suite including its own bathroom. The living room is spacious with comfortable furniture including LaZboy-type chairs for all residents. There is an Italian-style dining room and foyer, beautifully decorated private bedrooms, and fully-equipped kitchen for Matt to cook his gourmet meals. The home boasts an expansive 15 x 40 patio that overlooks the mountains and valleys, and during the Spring and Summer months, the residents enjoys meals cooked on the grill.

Matt and Rada Boskoski are from Macedonia, which is located North of Greece. Coming from a very large, but close family, they exemplify family values and an unwavering work ethic.