Mountain View Adult Family Home - Bellevue, WA

Mountain View Adult Family Home - Bellevue, WA has yet not published prices.

A Fantastic Place for my Mom

Mountain View Adult Family Home is the perfect place for Mom! She gets personal, one-on-one care in a private home owned by a couple who are her caregivers. The home has a beautiful view of Lake Sammamish and the surrounding mountains. Mother has her own large room with plenty of windows and a private bathroom. There are 2 other lady residents who live at the home as well, whom Mother considers her friends.  Mom has been graciously included in the care giver's family gatherings as well, so she feels at home. The fresh, nutritious food is home-cooked - even with homemade bread, and is specially prepared to accommodate Mother's 3 different diets. The caregivers helped us to establish a new doctor for mother who makes monthly house calls, so I don't have to worry about taking her to regular appointments. While he is there, he addresses health concerns and reviews meds with the caregivers. If, for some reason, he needs to see Mom at his office, I can make the appointment according to my schedule so I can be there. I generally visit twice a week, but when I am away from Mother I truly can be worry-free, knowing she is safe and getting the care she needs exactly when she needs it. The caregivers have over 18 years of experience, so they call immediately if there is a concern, and always keep me well informed. I would also like to say "Thank You" to my advisor with A Place for Mom.  She not only helped me find this wonderful place, but held my hand and encouraged me through the entire process.