It's a wonderful setting...

I found this place by "A Place for Mom". I worked with Lynn. We went and view three different places. This is the place we decided on. It's a small facility, so they are able to provide individual care. It's a wonderful setting. My loved one was suppose to be here for one month, and one month turned into two. The help here is fantastic. If I ever have to go to an assisted living facility myself, this is the place I would want to go.

5 person, own room, shared bathroom a...

5 person, own room, shared bathroom and shower room. Can bring own furnishings but not necessary. Cable, phone line available. 24 hour staff-day and night staff. Laundry. Medications in locked box and distributed. Medication sorted and brought by family. 2 acres, back porch, visit any time.

Midway Manor is an adult family home (small assisted living home) with room for five residents. Our goal is to provide a caring Christian atmosphere in a home-like setting where each resident is treated with the same love and dignity that we would provide for our own parents.

Midway Manor is owned and operated by Joyce and Bob Smith. Along with a caring, dedicated part-time staff, we provide the best of care for your loved one. We strive to fulfill our residents' needs and expectations as well as their families' expectations promptly, professionally, courteously and consistently.

Our facility is located on two acres in a country setting. The residents' area consists of five beautifully appointed private bedrooms, a living room, a kitchen/dining room, three bathrooms and a shower room.
We are licensed by the Ohio Department of Health to care for residents who are ambulatory, but no longer able to live independently.

Like living at home, but without the responsibility.