Needs refining, more due diligence.

At first, all was great. Unfortunately the owner is seldom present. There are 2 young men and an older man caring for the residents.
The room is somewhat maintained, but found myself emptying my mothers trash can after seeing it overflowing for several days. Toilet not cleaned, and had to purchase my own cleaning products.
One of the younger men is increasingly rude and disrespectful to my mother.
Food I bring to my mother on occasion was just stuck in the fridge and never to be seen. Again, this was given to the same younger man.
Boys are constantly texting and napping in full view of visitors.
BUT, the ambiance is convivial. Quiet, ladies seems to all get along. The overall house is homey and spacious. Meds are given appropriately. Only poor review for this young care taker. [Removed] are very goos though. Sweet dog in household.

great choice here

Very spacious private rooms w/ high ceilings, huge great room, three care givers, great patio in back yard with many tall trees. Pricing is comparable with others I visited, but much better venue. Owner is a nurse.

Marlins Manors located in Sherman Oaks, California is a great place for residents with difficult medical issues. Our caretakers in staff are up for a challenge and will take the hardest medical cases. We offer services to Alzheimer's and elders who can no longer live at there home alone. We accept dog and cats, with lots of dogs and cats running around the facility many have said it brightens the residents day. We provide quality meals for our residents with the correct dietary guidelines. We have wheelchair accessibility including the showers for residents who need it. We offer beautician services for the residents to keep there dignity and independence about themselves. For the residence able we offer offsite activities, some attractions being less than 1.5 mile away. We are known for keeping each residents medical needs up to date and taking them to regular visits and having a doctor on call. Marlins Manors has it all!