Manila Manor III - Winnetka, CA

Happy at Manilla Manor III

My mom is doing well at Manilla Manor III. The caregivers are interested in the residents comfort and anticipate their needs. Everyone there is friendly and helpful. I an so glad she moved in there. It is peace of mind to know someone is there 24/7 to check on her.

I wouldn't put my family at this location.
I go over to see a Friend and his wife, at the time this is the only place they could afford, but they keep raising the Fee for Mom and her Husband.
[removed]
The Food the feed them looks like what the feed the kids in the movie"Oliver".
But when the people that run this location their food looks Wonderful & something that everyone should eat.
[removed] it is a Run Down House from the 60's. [removed]

I think they are doing a good job.

My friend lives here. Whenever I visit the staff is friendly, and the place is clean. I don't really ever hear him complain about anything when we talk. So far this seems to be working out pretty well. I think they are doing a good job.

Manila Manor III is a 6 bed board and care home licensed by the Department of Social Services to provide care for the elderly 60 years of age and over who need significant assistance with activities of daily living ( i.e. bathing, dressing, grooming, eating, taking prescribed medications) but who do not need skilled nursing care.

Manila Manor offers suitable living arrangements which may either be private rooms with private baths, private rooms with shared baths or semi-private rooms.

Staffing: There are 2 caregivers for every 6 residents and a full time administrator.

Manila Manor has been in operation since 1986.