Mahoney's Senior Living Home - Snellville, GA

A Great Place To Be

This home has provided good care to my mom and I am happy with their services. The caregivers are respectful, friendly, and attentive. Everything looks clean and neat within the home. When we first toured, a woman was bringing medication from the pharmacy, we asked her opinion of the home and she said the owner is good to the people.

Friendly, loving staff

They do a wonderful job overall at Mahoney's Senior Living Home! The caregivers here are very loving and attentive, and they take great care of the residents. They really go out of their way to make sure that you feel like family, both you and your loved one! I would definitely recommend them to anyone looking into senior care in the area!

I do not recommend putting ...

I do not recommend putting your loved one in this home. They leave the residents sit in soiled depends and my mother in law ended up in the hospital because of neglect. Her temp when I got her to the er was 102. Something, dehydrated, soiled depend went through pants and other issues and was in the hospital for a week and a half. We were told they take the residents out for field trips and my mother in law wasn't taken out but maybe one time. They raise there voices at the residents and are rude when talking to them. I will be reporting this home!! My mother in law should never have ended up in the hospital!! They have had 12 complaints for leaving residents in soiled depends which we just found out about!!

Fit what we needed

Mahoney's Home came highly recommended, it fit what we needed and when we went to talk with them everything just fell into place. My loved one is really happy here.