Libra Homecare Provider - Hesperia, CA

Libra Homecare Provider - Hesperia, CA has yet not published prices.

Caregivers Were Great

We only used Libra Home care services for two weeks and our experience was okay not the best. I would say the caregiver that they sent out to us was great and amazing at helping my parents with cleaning and daily actives, but the management of the company was not so good. The owner was really dry I would had like for him to be more personable with us. I would say to anyone about to go through this process just make sure you interview the caretakers that will be coming in your home and don't depend on management to make decision's for you.

Good service overall

We've had a good experience with this service so far! We started off with some temporary 24 hour care, and they did a great job, and we continue to use them for help over the weekends now. We haven't had any issues with tardiness or scheduling, and their pricing is very reasonable.

Would consider for the home care opti...

Would consider for the home care option. Very nice and caring people

Non-medical in-home care agency. We provide CNA’s, CHHA’s and non-licensed caregivers for the following services:

Elderly, Alzheimer's, convalescent care, terminally or chronically ill, neurologically impaired. Companionship, personal hygiene, tub/bed bath, hair care, shave, meal preparation, oversee prescribed medication, oversee physical therapy, simple wound dressing change, transportation to doctor appointments., light housekeeping, laundry and linen change, assistance with walking, CPR, First Aid,