LG's Whispering Pines Adult - Edwardsburg, MI

LOOK NO FURTHER, U FOUND THE BEST!

My only regret about LG's Whispering Pines Adult Care Home is that we didn't find it SOONER! They took wonderful care of my beloved grandmother & they made us always feel welcome & right at home vs. other places where it's almost like visiting an inmate with the protocol etc. From top to bottom this place is 1st class & FYI I happen to know the negative review that someone left was a disgruntled former employee who's is mad because not a word she said is true. The opposite actually, the resident/employee ratio is close to even so there's tons of attention given & interaction between staff & residents. It also says a lot about them on how they were just as wonderful to us even after my grandma passed on. Excellent Place!

Loving and caring

Gabrielle and Sandy accepted my beloved mother in their care and she had the greatest care I could have asked for. They are sincere in all of their work and the love they give their clients. My mother had the best end of life care I could have asked for. When these ladies accept clients its like they are all one big family. If anyone is looking for a loving, caring environment for their family member please see Gabrielle or Sandy. They are the best!!

Very few facilities and staff care for the residents as much as they do here!

Very professional and friendly environment. Clean and comfortable living! Set in a beautiful location on the creek; they have a newly built large deck overlooking the stunning views for residents to enjoy. Individualized and personal attention/care is given for each and every resident. Very few facilities and staff care for the residents as much as they do here!

An Awful Place For Mom

The ladies do nothing but sit around all day. The staff barely associates with them unless it's meal time. [removed] In my personal opinion if you care for your family member, I highly suggest not putting them in this home.

I see it as the Best Foster Care Adul...

I see it as the Best Foster Care Adult Home in the area. Is owned and operated by one amazing woman with deep, caring, loving, deeds naturally done on a daily basis for all of her residents!!!!! Proud to live across the street from Gabrielle Jamison....

LG`s Whispering Pines, located in Edwardsburg, Michigan, welcomes you to visit their warm, home-like facility where your loved ones can enjoy private rooms with half baths in a peaceful and relaxing environment.

LG`s Whispering Pines is a Licensed Care provider.

Nursing services are available as well as speech, physical, and occupational therapies.

Our friendly staff provides professional care and supervision to all of our residents.

We prepare three home-cooked meals and additional snacks per day.

Special diets, if needed, are monitored for residents.

Daily individual and group activities are available for the residents` emotional, as well as physical well-being.

It is nice to know that those you care about can enjoy the luxury of leisure they deserve with companions their own age.

LG`s Whispering Pines is truly a home away from home.