We are calling you now to better understand your needs.
|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Meals Provided
- Hospice Available
- Pets Allowed
- Respite Available
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Female Residents Only
- Nurse on Call
- Nurses on Staff
- Dentist Available
- Doctor on Call
- Male Residents Accepted
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- Beauty & Barber Services
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Activities Offsite
- Speech Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Physical Therapy Available
- Podiatrist Available
- Indoor Common Areas
- Devotional Services Available
- Activities Onsite
- Resident Parking Available
- Complimentary Transportation
'Comforts Of Home' AFC is privately owned and operated by a Licensee of the state of Michigan. Conveniently located on the west side, in Kalamazoo, Michigan. A quiet, serene and caring home, for elderly women, who are mobile. The home-like family setting is secure and has a comfortable atmosphere. The 4-seasons' room is bright and cheerful, looks out onto a deck in the back yard, and overlooks woods, nature, and Western Michigan University. There are many businesses in the surrounding area. The downtown and a hospital are close by. The surroundings are very pleasant, and provide peace of mind.
'Comforts Of Home' AFC, has been providing care for the elderly, since 2009. Our friendly and caring staff, have had several years of elder care experience and are capable of assisting our residents' needs 24 hours a day. The state Licensee/Owner is a certified nurse assistant and has worked for nursing agencies 20 years.
There is room for 5 Residents. There are 2 semi-private rooms and 1 private room. The residents' play card games, Bingo, do jig-saw puzzles, read, watch television, sing, dance, exercise, go shopping, and out to eat.