|Room Type||Monthly Range* (USD)|
Get Pricing >
Get Pricing >
Click Here to Get Pricing: Get Pricing
* Published prices are provided by the providers themselves, not by reviewers. Actual quotes may differ from what is presented based on timing and services required.
- Minimum Age of Accepted Residents
- Indoor Common Areas
- Physical Therapy Available
- Occupational Therapy Available
- Speech Therapy Available
- Complimentary Transportation
- Activities Offsite
- Outdoor Common Areas
- Beauty & Barber Services
- No Smoking Allowed in Private Areas Indoors
- No Smoking Allowed in Public Areas Indoors
- Wheelchair Accessible Showers
- Hospice Available
- Respite Available
- Female Residents Only
The house, location, and staff would ...
The house, location, and staff would probabaly work well.
Legacy House LLC was established as a Christian Residential Care Facility June of 2004. Cindy Brummer: Owner, Administrator and Registered Nurse developed a "Home Setting" for persons who can no longer live on their own. Legacy House is staffed 24 hours a day to assist residents with individualized, personal care needs.
Legacy House Residential Care Facility is a two story house decorated with Victorian charm. Private and semi-private rooms are offered on both the main and upper levels. Residents share a common living room, dining room and kitchen in this home styled setting.
Legacy House is conveniently located 1 block east of the Indianola square, within walking distance of: Restaurants, Hair Salons, Movie Theater, Physicians Clinics, Dentist and Optometrists.
At Legacy House we are committed to "Making A Difference In The Lives We Touch - While Living The Legacy Of Christ's Love And Compassion!"