Lake Bonavista Village - Calgary, AB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

Very expensive and dated and small units

very nice place, [name removed] provided a tour and showed us suites etc. This was a bit more upscale than my Aunt was looking for. There was also a waiting list and at this point we wanted to get into a place early.

A Superb Retirement Home

There are not enough good things to say about Lake Bonavista Village. The staff are fabulous, especially [Removed] who made the transition for my mom entirely stress free. Mom has lived here for just under a week and has loved every minute. The food is superb and she is really enjoying the facilities and amenities. I highly recommend this facility if you are considering moving a loved one.

Happy Camper

I thought the place was very nice. I had reservations about getting my sister set up in a senior's facility. Lake Bona Vista answered all of those needs. She is one happy camper in Lake Bona Vita. After one week of going to the dining room, for every meal, she is still raving about the selection she has. I trust she will continue to be happy in her new home.

Fabulous facility. Daphne gives a great tour. We have to go for lunch.

Great Place

This is a wonderful environment, according to my Dad who is living at Lake Bonavista. He came from the US and to compare the previous place he lived in to Lake Bonavista wouldn't be fair to Lake Bonavista. They are night and day even though they do the same thing.

Big difference here is the staff actually care. I have seen first hand how awesome these people are. My Dad doesn't hold anything back, so I know he is completely honest in saying how happy he is here.