Discovery Place - The Heights - Devon, AB

Room Type Monthly Range* (CAD)

We are really happy

I think that the manager is the most awesome person I have ever met, and her staff is amazing. I think the care they give their residents is wonderful. It took him a little while to settle in, but now that he is, I don't think he has looked this good in a very long time. They let him make the room his own. I think the cleaning is okay. I think it's a smart idea to keep a safe for valuables. They did assign a table in the dining room, so they were able to introduce him to some of the other gentlemen there. The food is okay, which is better than some places. They do have a little kitchen area downstairs so we can come cook sometimes. We also really like the location.

It's seems to be pretty good so far.

It's seems to be pretty good so far. It's clean, and my loved one hasn't mentioned anything that should really be improved or done better. The food is pretty good, overall they are doing a pretty good job.

I liked the location, and what they offered for the price.

The food could be a little bit yummier, but it's not bad though. I liked the location, and what they offered for the price. They were really accommodating and willing to work with us and were a little bit flexible.