Kozy Kove Assisted Living Facility - Plantation, FL

Touring

I visited Kozy Kove yesterday with my grandmother, this place is unique, super clean, and the atmosphere is very very pleasant. The staff members are very knowledgeable very attentive, and all my questions [were] answered to our liking. I really love this place !!!... Grandson

Personalized care

Our family feels secure that our loved one is in good hands and that he is receiving safe, individualized, loving care. The staff is experienced, caring and friendly and promptly keeps us apprised of any issues as they arise. The facilities are clean and well kept.

Poor experience for my loved one!!

My loved one was not pleased during her stay at this community, she was very bored throughout the day and did not have any activities offered to her. The staff seemed to have a lack of care for my mothers needs and where not attentive to her. My mother will not be returning this facility again

Very nice place!

We toured this community while looking into senior living options for a loved one. Kozy Kove seemed like a very nice place! The staff we met were all very friendly and professional, and the facility was clean and well kept. Overall we were very impressed!

Very nice place. Harper was very professional and treated the residence as family. Very clean and welcoming. I was very impressed.

No Spanish speaking staff

No good

No good

Very Affordable Daycare

Very nice place, very expensive, but it is excellent. Mrs. Harper is the owner, and she is very nice, very friendly, ladylike and proper. The helpers that they have are nice. The place is spotless, you could eat on the floor. There are 6 or 7 people that live there. My husband has also been there a couple times for daycare. I leave him in the morning and pick him up in the afternoon, and it's $60 for 7-6:30. I want to live here when I need help, too.

$2,700 but flexible works...

$2,700 but flexible works part time outside to get away from things. pay for diapers, cost of living increase. not impressed