Juliet's Care Home - Pleasanton, CA

A great tour!!

This is a smaller care home. Mom would of had to share a small room. The home did feel a little cramped and I am not sure they could handle the type of care mom needed. I liked the people and the food was prepared on site. They have caregivers 24 hours a day.

Not an option for my mom.

Not an option for my mom.

Great Rehab Care but Terrible Food

The rehab part of it - that isn't even supposed be there - is great! The owner is fabulous with helping my mother to move around. His rehab skills are excellent. The food is terrible and that's the biggest problem. The food is becoming a big issue and it's unfortunate because they're very nice and they try very hard to please everybody. At first I thought it was just my mother complaining about but now I've been there long enough to realize that it's just not quality food. A lot of prepackaged things. They are very nice people and they are really trying and there are a lot of good things but the food is a problem.

Nice comfortable home. Poss...

Nice comfortable home. Possibly lg. room (14 x 14) available in 1 mo. (from 7-16). Had nice old music on, nice lg. TV in living room, communion brought to house on Sundays.

Juliet's Care Home,Pleasanton Ca. 94588