J & C Care Home - Livermore, CA

A bigger community for dad

I toured this community for my father to have a community for good care. I wanted a bigger community for my father to be able to walk and keep active. They do have a lot to offer with the menu and the activities. We would recommend this community to others.

Best Caregivers at this place!!

This place took a chance and ended up accepting my grandmother into their home and I am so happy they did. The staff where all excellent and I think they have some amazing caregivers that work in this home. There are people in this world that have hearts of gold and that is how I feel about the staff that work at this place. Every time I had went to visit she was always bathed and looked better than she had in a long time. Overall I was pleased with her experience and would highly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Excellent Care Given

This home is very well run. My mom is getting more frail by the day and needs practically 24/7 care. The couple (and their staff) that runs this home help her all day long. They feed her well, make sure she stays hydrated, help her in the bathroom, shower her and make sure she's taking the proper meds and vitamins. They are very patient with her when she's moody and have a very positive attitude towards everything. The house is located in a good neighborhood. They keep the house spotless (every time we go to visit they're either taking care of someone's immediate needs or cleaning the rooms or the kitchen). [Removed] is very knowledgeable and experienced in eldercare. She makes sure mom is eating right, drinking enough water and makes hygene a top priority also. I would highly, highly recommend this place and will gladly talk to anyone about my experiences here.

Great Care for Mom

My mother was very happy and well taken care of at this community. The staff took very good care of her. The meals were very good and she seemed to like the variety. Activities were offered to those who wanted to participate. A very clean environment and I would highly recommend this to other families for good care for loved ones.

terrible expereince

The main administrator there at J & C Care Home (clarita) we had a few clashes with. She tried to evict my mom giving her only a two hour notice, and we had to get legal intervention to inform Clarita that was against the law. We did not get some money refunded that we were owed, so I ended up having to get legal involvement there again. We've had complaints of staff yelling at the residents. My mom had a terrible experience, and it just went really bad really fast. I've filed formal complaints against them and would certainly not recommend them.

Good value and service

Small residential care facility for the elderly. Friendly well trained staff.

Nice place

I think they do a good job overall at J&C Care Home. It's a clean, well kept, nice looking facility, and the staff have all been very friendly and professional. We're pleased with them overall!

Really good so far, very happy with them.

They are doing really good so far, we are really happy with them. It was really clean and didn't smell like cleaner or a convalescent home, they were cooking and it smelled really good. They are very friendly. They do games and stuff, and have brought in a physical therapist. She loves the food, I would give them a five there as well. They have been very helpful.

Mom's Care at J&C

Mom has only been there a fees days, but so far this place is amazing! They got mom to participate and not letting her stay in her room all day. She is clean and love the individual care she is getting. Clarity and her husband are both very nice and accommodating to her needs and our as a family. You can tell they really care for the people and that is important.

So far I've been happy!

First of all I called A Place For Mom because my friend used the service and said they "were awesome." Charlotte from A Place For Mom contacted me and gave me a list of places. A couple of those places, including J&C, contacted me directed. After we wented to several places we were happiest with J&C Home Care. This place is awesome. My mother is still adjusting to life there, she wants to do what she wants to do when she wants to do it, but she requires assistance. I'm not over there all the time so I haven't seen a lot of activities but I know the staff has taken her on a few walks.