In-Home Care Services - Castro Valley, CA

In-Home Care Services - Castro Valley, CA has yet not published prices.

Great Caregivers!!

The caregivers at In-Home Care Services are very friendly. They help my mom with showers and daily hygiene help. At the moment Shirley is coming in and is very nice. She is doing a wonderful job. I would recommend the caregivers in this community to friends and family.

Really good company

It has been good. We have hired someone and I really like her. I think it's going good. I think they are a really good company and I like the way things are going with them. My Grandma is doing okay.

they are great

We have a great caregiver named Denise that is out there to help dad eight hours a day and she does a great job. She prepares meals for him while she is there so that when she is gone he has them ready to go. She does a great job helping with errands and other little odds and ends as well. They've been great and we are very thankful for them.

Your Non-Medical Caregiver Solution!

"Caring Hands, Helping Hands"

In-Home Care Services, Inc. is a specially designed service dedicated to the caring and helping of elderly and invalid people in their time of need.

The objective of In-Home Care Service is to provide quality, personalized and affordable care at home with either live-in or hourly caregivers. Our caregivers perform valuable services such as cooking, shopping, light housekeeping, and daily personal assistance. Although no medical care is given, our caregivers offer companionship which we feel is very essential to the well being of our clients.

We require references from each of our applicants. They pass a strict background check are TB tested, fingerprinted, trained in first aid and CPR. Applicants are also screened for honesty, dependability, cleanliness, friendliness and sincerity concerning the care of others. Each caregiver is then carefully selected to provide for the special needs of the individual client.

In Home Care Services is sincere in its efforts to provide this affordable personalized service devoted to the care of others. It is greatly appreciated by our clients and and is personally rewarding to us.

In Home Care Services strives to provide quality care for the elderly, at the most reasonable rates possible. Fees vary depending on each individual situation.