Review of Houston Special Needs Center

My father is in this facility. It is very clean and the workers are very friendly and caring. The food is very good and they make sure it is nutritious. They are also very conscious of my father's health and he has shown much improvement since living here. He is also very happy here.

My father received love and care from the staff that he did not from other establishments. I would highly recommend.

This was a little house in Dearborn. ...

This was a little house in Dearborn. There was just one older lady, trying to take care of the two residents that they had at the time. She was trying to cook and clean and take care of the residents. I just didn't think there was enough care there for my loved one. The house was clean, and the lady was nice, it just wasn't a good fit for us.

Cute house, semi-private only. Nice ...

Cute house, semi-private only. Nice operator, good seed. Also mother works there who did not interact, upstairs is only option.