Homewatch CareGivers - Greenville, SC

Homewatch CareGivers - Greenville, SC has yet not published prices.

Good care, overall

I'd say overall things have gone well with Homewatch CareGivers. There have been one or two incidents where my loved one hasn't been happy with the service, or that I think they could have handled better, but for the most part she has been satisfied with the care that they provide.

We're happy with the care that we have been receiving

We're happy with the care that we have been receiving. I would recommend the Homewatch CareGivers to anyone that needs care givers to go to your home to care for you loved one. The care givers that they send are very friendly and nice. The value is pretty good and they do a good job at taking care of my loved one. I can't rate the cleanliness or the activities because it is not applicable. It has been a good experience.

More expensive, but good.

They were good, I only used them once because I was going out of town and needed someone to stay with my father but they were good. Finding the one caregiver was easy and I would use them again if I needed to but the price per hour was very high, it was 16.50 and the other one I had worked with was cheaper.

At Homewatch CareGivers, we pride ourselves on being one of the oldest and most trusted providers of customized in-home care services. We know that inviting someone into your home is an important and complex decision, and we uphold our values throughout the time we work with you.

We develop a comprehensive care plan for every client.

We start with an in-home assessment with you and your family member and end up with a personalized plan that changes according to your family’s needs. Our services include comprehensive care, quality of life care and companion care. We are happy to send caregivers to your family member’s residence to keep them company, take them to appointments, as well as provide care coaching for their daily routines. Our services are flexible and supportive as your loved-one’s needs change because we know that care giving needs to be a dynamic and involved process.

We focus on matching your family with a caregiver who is aligned with your needs and wants.

Our caregivers are hand-selected professionals who make it their goal to provide committed care to your family. As a trusted member of our team, the caregivers are triple screened and continually trained to provide compassionate and highly skilled care giving. Their priority is to maintain your loved-one’s independence while making sure that they have the care to sustain a normal daily schedule.

Homewatch CareGivers is affordable and accessible.

Our care is aligned with continual education and support from our home office. Whether it be from a few hours a day to 24-hour care, we want your family to receive the best possible at home care, wherever home may be.