Homewatch CareGivers - Crystal Lake, IL

Homewatch CareGivers - Crystal Lake, IL has yet not published prices.

My Short Experience

The agency is very responsible sending people on scheduled days. These individuals sent are helpful and cheerful and also do some housework that is very helpful. I have just started and have been sent several different caregivers.

Not an Issue With Their Services

My mom had used the care givers from this company and decided she no longer needed the help. There was not a problem, they were able to provide what she asked. She just was not ready for some to help around her house.

Nice And Professional Caregivers

The care we get is going super and everything has been fine for my mom. She is safe and getting the right level of care when we need them. The caregiver is very nice and professional. They are helping with me with the extra care. She has been on time and available when needed. I am very satisfied with their services. I would recommend the agency to family and friends. The caregiver is good to my mom.

Moderately Satisfied

My wife and I have been using this home care agency for about two months now, and so far it as been a decent experience. There are still a few winkles that we have to work out, but for the most part we are satisfied. Our care giver is very good for the most part, but there are times she can not make it due to the weather, and she lives twenty miles away. They are working to try to get another care giver that is closer to us. It still a work in progress, but you could say we are moderately satisfied.

Great Option for Home Care!

We are happy with Homewatch CareGivers. They were very easy to work with to start up services for my loved one. So far things are going very well and we are satisfied with the care that they have provided.

We must do the best we can.

I have been caring for my parent for eight years, by myself, so I appreciate this four hour, three days a week help, but believe me, it is extremely difficult to have a person come into our life changing routines and criticizing the way I have been doing things for eight years. I put up with it because I know Mom needs the extra help, and frankly, I am becoming exhausted. This is so difficult. This particular caregiver service in my home is better than nothing and in the long run, we have to just do the best we can. I wonder if others feel this same way?

At Homewatch CareGivers, we pride ourselves on being one of the oldest and most trusted providers of customized in-home care services. We know that inviting someone into your home is an important and complex decision, and we uphold our values throughout the time we work with you.

We develop a comprehensive care plan for every client.

We start with an in-home assessment with you and your family member and end up with a personalized plan that changes according to your family’s needs. Our services include comprehensive care, quality of life care and companion care. We are happy to send caregivers to your family member’s residence to keep them company, take them to appointments, as well as provide care coaching for their daily routines. Our services are flexible and supportive as your loved-one’s needs change because we know that care giving needs to be a dynamic and involved process.

We focus on matching your family with a caregiver who is aligned with your needs and wants.

Our caregivers are hand-selected professionals who make it their goal to provide committed care to your family. As a trusted member of our team, the caregivers are triple screened and continually trained to provide compassionate and highly skilled care giving. Their priority is to maintain your loved-one’s independence while making sure that they have the care to sustain a normal daily schedule.

Homewatch CareGivers is affordable and accessible.

Our care is aligned with continual education and support from our home office. Whether it be from a few hours a day to 24-hour care, we want your family to receive the best possible at home care, wherever home may be.