Home Wellness Care - Mississauga, ON

Home Wellness Care - Mississauga, ON has yet not published prices.

• Personal care
  • Meal Preparation
  • Light Housekeeping
  • In Home Nursing

Great

The caregiver cleans my house, gives my husband sponge bath, and helps him stand up and walk to see outside the window. The lady also cuts some of my vegatables to help me. Thank you

Home Care

Thank you Jessica. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Helpfull

The team was able to find a caregiver that matches my parents completely. They help with cooking for them, cleaning the house and helping my Mother bathe.

Home Care

Thank you Patty. We appreciate the positive feedback!

Home Wellness Care Canada is an in-home & facility service provider, which assists individuals to lead dignified and independent lifestyles in the comfort and safety of their residence. We are an organization designed to provide a unique "all-in-one" service to residents of the GTA and are committed to providing quality, ethical and professional services.

All of our caregivers are all carefully screened, undergo thorough background checks and are fully certified (PSW, RN or RPN licenses). They all have current First Aid/CPR training and participate in an ongoing eldercare-training program. Our screening process is based on hiring only those who we would have in our own home caring for our own loved ones.

The services provided are varied and encompass respite, companionship, homemaking, personal care and nursing services. In addition, we offer a no-cost, no-obligation in-home consultation.