Home Instead - Cary, IL has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Companionship & Conversation
  • Grocery Shopping / Errands
  • Incidental Transportation

Service deviations.

The service has been fine so far with one exception.
Any schedule changes made through the office may not be implemented so a followup call(s) should be made before the expected change.

Done their homework.

Our caregiver is very nice with a can do very positve outlook and attitude . Due to several doctor appointments and other commitments , we needed to change our scheduled visits . This was never a problem and was always easily done .My mother the client , liked her very much. I would recommend. Home in Stead.

They tried!

I can not complain about this home care service. They made setting up the service easy and did their best to find a caregiver that spoke spanish. The caregivers that came out where nice and did try to understand mom. They did a good job and I would recommend this service.

They were helpful and reliable.

They were helpful and reliable. I thought Home Instead was good. I would use them again in the future if we needed the same kind of thing again.

A weekly Visit

Everything is going fine with Home Instead Home Care. They only come one afternoon once a week and they have been good. We did have some issues with the agency sending people over to my father's home with out us knowing at first and we did talk to the agency about this and they did address it. The CNA that comes now is very clean very nice my father seem's okay with her. I can't say we would recommend this agency because we have our issues and found a private CNA close to my father house to help out more.

So far we have been very pleased with the service.

They are doing a good job. They are pretty reliable, and we get consistent people. We have the same couple of girls, that work their shifts, when we decided we wanted a different girl for one of the shifts, they were very good about finding us someone who better met our needs. So far we have been very pleased with the service.

Good service

We've had a good experience with Home Instead so far. They've been able to take care of all of the care needs we required, and the caregivers have been reliable and professional.

To us, it’s personal. If you’re looking for extraordinary in-home senior care and companionship, you’ve come to the right place. Call now to see how we can help your loved one live independently at home.