Home Helpers - Yorktown, VA

Home Helpers - Yorktown, VA has yet not published prices.

• Bathing, Grooming, Hygiene
  • Incidental Transportation
  • Mobility Assistance
  • Medical Alert Systems

Friendly Staff!!

I thought that the staff at this company have been very professional and have really taken the time out of there day to communicate with me. i have yet to use this company but I just want to point out how easy they have been to talk to and handle everything. I am looking forward to using there services in the future.

So far it seems to be working out okay.

So far it seems to be working out okay. I don't have any major concerns, and I think for now at least we have a solution that works for us.

We have had a good experience.

We have had a good experience. The staff is very friendly. We requested to have the same caregiver, and not have different people coming through, and they have been able to provide some consistency there. I am very pleased with the service and have not had any problems with our caregiver not showing up or being late.

Companion Care

They're helping keep my step father company more than anything and that's working out just fine. He's happy with them.

Home Helpers of Yorktown has been serving clients in Newport News, Hampton, Poquoson, Yorktown, Williamsburg and Gloucester for over 6 years. Our services are provided in the client's home, in assisted living and independent living facilities, nursing homes, hospitals and retirement communities, allowing the client to remain home longer or to receive the individualized care that may be needed. Our caregivers goal is to make your life easier by providing the companionship, personal care, or medical services and skills needed. Each client receives an Individualized care plan and client schedules are tailored to your needs. Services may include assistance with personal hygiene, bathing, dressing, toileting, transferring, walking, companionship, medication assistance, meal preparation, transportation and errands, light housekeeping, laundry assistance and other duties as may be required. Wheelchair transportation is also available. Additionally, we offer a full line of PERS (Personal Emergency Response Systems), Medication Dispensers, and Vital Signs Monitoring through Direct Link. No obligation Home Consults available. Help is always available with the combined services of Home Helpers and Direct Link.

Home Helpers, rated best of the best in the industry for 5 consecutive years by Entrepreneur Magazine, continues to offer exceptional service to our clients and communities. Home Helpers of Yorktown is the proud recipient of the 2011 Presidents Award for outstanding office and the 2012 IFA Franchisee of the Year Award.