Seniorcorp - Virginia Beach, VA

Seniorcorp - Virginia Beach, VA has yet not published prices.

Excellent Care

We were very pleased with this agency and their caregivers. They were easy to schedule with and we were comfortable with the care they provided. We used 4 different caregivers and they were all caring, courteous, consistent and professional. We would definitely recommend this agency and their caregivers for their in-home care.

Helpful Staff!!

I have no complaints about how things had went for my mother when she was using the services of this company. the staff where pleasant to work with and I was comfortable with the care she was provided. I would defiantly recommend this place to anyone interested.

Not Working As Good As It Could Be

We are receiving services from this agency 2 days a week and it is working out but it could be better. They are rotating the staff which we don't like. We have had 3 different caregivers which have worked out well with my wife and every time we have called to get any of those people back we are told they are not alvabile. The caregivers are kind and professional but we need someone that is more pro active and that mirrors or comes close to my wife's personality and that is not always happening.

yes to seniorcorp

Seniorcorp was wonderful to work with. It was a very short time but i felt like i bonded with each person we met! [Removed] was wonderful to talk with on the phone and very thorough and helpful! She had such a caring spirit she made me feel like i was being hugged just by her sweet voice. Our dealings with Hospice were not going very well and seniorcorp was there to help immediately. Our nurse [Removed] was wonderful and very sweet and took wonderful care of my dad. We would recommend Seniorcorp to anyone!

Pleased with this Home Care

My sister is pleased with the services she has been receiving from this home care agency. She has improved very much since they started to come help her out. The aid she has is very good. She is very helpful. Everything has worked out very well for her with this home care agency, and we would recommend it.

Home Service for Grandma

We are happy with this service for in home care. We were not informed of who was coming all the time. We did like each of the caretakers that came to ur home. Thet did arrive on time. We were happy to have someone help with doctor's visits. And they would help with meals and a few small household request to help out. We would recommend this service to other families for a good value of the in-home care received.

In-Home Helpers

There has been no issues with Seniorcorp. My mom is getting good care that we find is suitable and we are happy with how they provide their care.

Friendly staff!!

My loved one did very well while in this community. We were very pleased with the care that she received. The place was always very clean and all of the staff were accommodating. We are happy with this community.

The person they sent was wonderful, and I would recommend them to others.

They were a good experience, but it wasn't excellent. They were able to start quickly and really filled the bill for our needs. They didn't communicate with their caregivers as well as they should have, and there was a little mix up with scheduling. The person they sent was wonderful, and I would recommend them to others.

Excellent Service in Record Time!

Thoughtful attentive and very well run as an organization!

They were able to provide a great caretaker quickly!

Mom Very much enjoyed her weekend with Kathy.

Highly recommend.

Keep alert on caretakers & bills!

I have had this service now for 3 months to help take of my mother who has dementia. I have had caregivers who were constantly late or come intentionly early to clock in and sit an eat their breakfast while i was charged overtime. Even after bringing it to supervisors attention its still not corrected. You will have to check up on who they send because some will not feed wash or give meds as instructed to your love one. The admin people do not call you to let you know of changes in the schedules or you will have to call several times when you have questions or concerns before you reach someone in charge. I would get rid of their service but i finally have a main caregiver who is good. Be alert if you hire this company!

It could be better...

Working with this agency has been an okay experience. The caregiver is a bit young and very quiet so she's not doing much socializing with my parents. She doesn't clean as thoroughly as we would like although we haven't communicated that with the young lady as of yet. I believe she is 22 and doesn't have the same cleaning ethics as my mother-in-law. I will be asking for someone that's a bit older if things don't improve.

Excellent meeting, Well org...

Excellent meeting, Well organized, Full service

Met our care needs

For what we needed, they met our needs. They didn't need to do anything like take them for walks, but they engaged my mother in conversation. We had multiple people coming in around the clock, they did everything properly and accurately. The administrators were on top of it, just about once every other day to check in on the progress. Both mom and dad are there, he's 98 and she's 92 and they pretty much take care of themselves except for this morning.

Very Pleased

I haven't seen any problems of any kind. It's been great. My aunt is home and they come in to do different things with her at home. She's doing great. We're very pleased!